The Fort Lee Business Owner's Guide To IT Support Services And Fees
What Your Should Expect To Pay For IT Support For Your Business
How to get exactly what you need without unnecessary extras, hidden fees, and bloated contracts
If you are the owner (or office manager) of a business in Fort Lee — or one of the neighboring towns in eastern Bergen County — that is currently looking to outsource some, or all, of the IT support for your business, this book contains important information that will be extremely valuable to you as you search for a competent firm you can trust.Buy this now on Amazon
Read this book and you’ll discover:
- The three most common ways IT services companies charge for their services, and the pros and cons of each approach.
- A common billing model that puts ALL THE RISK on you, the customer, when buying IT services; you’ll learn what it is and why you need to avoid agreeing to it.
- Exclusions, hidden fees, and other “gotcha” clauses IT companies put in their contracts that you DON’T want to agree to.
- How to make sure you know exactly what you’re getting to avoid disappointment, frustration, and added costs later on that you didn’t anticipate.
- 21 revealing questions to ask your IT support firm BEFORE giving them access to your computer network, e-mail, and data.
BONUS: At the very end of this book is an 8-question quiz that will help you to determine which IT support model is best suited for your needs and goals.